GREENHOUSE HELP RETURN POLICY
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days of the order date. We provide two easy ways to return: to any Greenhouse Help retailer or by mail to Greenhouse Help. Items marked as “Final sale. No Returns” are not eligible for returns. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: P.O. Box 10641, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627, United States.
Returning or Exchanging Product to Store
Bring to the store:
- The package invoice* (This will serve as your receipt.)
- The item(s) to return or exchange
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- The credit card used for the original purchase
- For returns you will be issued a merchandise credit in the amount of the price of the item.
- For exchanges, the value of the item will be credited towards your new purchase.
- Shipping and handling charges and return mail charges are not refundable. However, if you placed an order in a store and had it shipped to you, you may return it to a store or to Greenhouse Help.
To return your product by mail, you should mail your product to: P.O. Box 10641, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627, United States. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Greenhouse Help warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- The warranty term is 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Misuse, abuse, or failure to follow instructions is not covered. Greenhouse Help will, repair or replace products covered under this limited warranty that are returned to the place of purchase.
- Please save your receipt, the original is required for all warranty services.
- If you purchased Greenhouse Help products from an authorized retailer/distributor, you must process the RMA with the retailer/distributor.
- Greenhouse Help Inc. handles warranty claims with authorized retailers. If you are not an authorized retailer, you must claim warranty through the seller you purchased from.
- Make sure to test the product and confirm that it is defective before sending back an RMA.
- Your account will be charged both ways for shipping as well as a $50 service fee, if you send back a functioning product.
Chargeback Abuse Policy
Purchases will appear on your credit/debit card statement as “Zurich”. You agree not to file a credit card or debit card chargeback with regard to any purchase and instead abide by the dispute resolution procedures outlined herein. In the event that you breach this agreement and file a chargeback, upon a resolution in our favor of the chargeback by either the credit card issuing bank, the credit card processor or by VISA or MASTERCARD, you agree to reimburse us for any costs incurred in researching and responding to such chargeback, including without limitation, our actual costs paid to the credit card processor or our banks, other third parties, and the reasonable value of the time of our employees and owners spent on the matter, as determined in our discretion in good faith. These amounts will be added to the original amount of the order, and this total amount will then be immediately due and payable. If your chargeback is upheld, you agree to pay all of the same costs, in addition to the original purchase price, but we will use the dispute resolution procedures below to confirm and collect such amounts.
In the event that a chargeback is placed or threatened on a purchase, we reserve the right to freeze your account, and bar you from making additional purchases until said chargeback is resolved. We also reserve the right to report the incident for inclusion in chargeback abuser database(s) of our choosing and in our sole discretion. The information reported will include name, email address, order date, order amount, IP address, full address, and phone number. Chargeback abusers wishing to be removed from the database shall make payment to us for any outstanding amount owed to us + $50 for processing and handling.
This limited warranty and liability set forth herein are in lieu of all other warranties and liabilities, whether in contract or in negligence, express or implied, in law or in fact. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the duration of the applicable product warranty. Company does not authorize any person to create for it any obligation or liability in connection with the products. Notwithstanding anything in this limited warranty to the contrary, company shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special and/or punitive damages, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including, but not limited to, strict liability or negligence), patent infringement, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Company’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the original purchase price of the products.